Saturday, September 19, 2009

Way behind...











That's the story of my life lately. I seem to be way behind more than I am ever ahead or even on time anymore, but such is the life with 2 growing boys! I did want to go ahead and post a couple more summer pics from our 2nd beach trip before I start updating you with pics from the fall. We were able to go to Hilton Head with Pops, Granna, Aunt Sarah, Uncle Andrew, Aunt Abby, and Cousin Lilly back in July. The boys had a fabulous time and so did I! Matt and Uncle A.D. weren't able to join us because they were both working and we missed them. I do think Pops and Granna enjoyed seeing all 3 of their grandchildren playing at the beach. We were all very grateful to Aunt Sarah's parents for allowing us to stay at their beach home. These are some of my favorite pictures from our trip!

No comments: