Thursday, July 9, 2009

Beach Trip














Yes, I am wayyy behind. But my excuse is simple, we are having too much fun! We have been so busy this summer doing so many fun things! And we still have 2 trips and a birthday party to go! WooHoo!

At any rate, we started out our summer with a bang! We headed to Holden Beach! Grandma and Papaw Keller have been looking forward to this trip for a long time, and we all had a blast! Thanks Grandma and Papaw!

Daniel LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the beach. He was in love with the sand, shells, birds, and ocean. He was super precious walking on the beach and also "crab crawling." His 1st trip to the beach was so much fun!

David LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the swimming pool at the house! :) He was like a fish in the water from sunrise to sunset, literally. He also liked the sand and being buried in it!

Matt and I also had a great time as well and even had a date night! There is just something so very humbling about the ocean to me. I feel it every time I stand in the presence of the ocean. The ocean is so grand, wide, full of wonder, and yet, our God loves me more. How is that? Thank you God for loving me and thank you for making the beautiful ocean and beach.

We are already excited about our next trip to the beach...the little boys and I will be headed to Hilton Head with the other grandparents very soon! Yippee!

Here are some pics of our wonderful time!!

No comments: