Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just random pics

We love our new house and have all settled in nicely to it. Matt loves his "real" fireplace, David and Daniel love their playroom, Garrett loves being able to see out the window and not moving off the couch, and I love everything about it! I would love to share pics of the house, but for safety reasons, I won't. I am sure you will get glimpses of it here and there in the future though! We live very close to the mtn, very close to some busy train tracks, and have the most beautiful wooded backyard!

I do have some random pics I would like to share though. Recently, David and I were in Matt's cousin Sarah's wedding. We all had such a good time at the wedding and David was such a precious ring bearer. He did GREAT and looked so handsome.

I also am posting some other random pics of the boys...enjoy!










1 comment:

lindley said...

Oh my goodness. Adorable pics! I eat up everyone's pumpkin patch pics--so cute! Love the brother pics--they seem so loving!!!