Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Baby



Although he doesn't look like it, this little boy is my baby! I just marvel at how much he has changed and how fast he has grown. The past (almost)3 years have been wonderful. They have fulfilled me in a way I never knew was possible. Being a mommy is my favorite job ever! And my love for him grows everyday. It is unconditional! He has even reminded me of that...once he had done something to upset me and I told him Mommy was upset. He simply said..."but you will be happy in the end." And he is right...it QUICKLY reminded me of Jesus' love and how I must upset him SOOOO often, but he still LOVES me unconditionally. I am so blessed to be taught lessons about Jesus from a 2 year old!

As we approach Baby Daniel's arrival, I am more and more aware of how big my first baby has gotten. However, no matter what, he will always be my baby. I am already praying that my future daughter in law will understand that...because there is no doubt Mr David is a Mommy's boy! :) As I am sure Baby Daniel will be too! And at the same time, it is marvelous to watch the bond grow between Matt and David. We are truly blessed by David...I know I say that all the time, but he really is such a gift from above!

No comments: