Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the Father's out there!! What a special day to honor the daddies in our lives. Unfortunately, David's daddy has to work, but we plan on cooking him a yummy meal for dinner and giving him gifts when he gets home. I am so thankful for Matt and what a wonderful daddy he is. It is fun watching the father/son bond grow and develop. David and Daddy love to talk about lawn mowers, tools, and big sticks! :)

I am also thankful for my dad and my father-in-law. I am sad we aren't able to celebrate with them in Tennessee, but I hope they both know how much we love them and miss them!

And most of all I am thankful for my relationship with our Heavenly Father. He is my all in all and without him I am nothing.

Here is a sweet moment I captured between Matt and David.